In the game Dota 2, it’s so important to actually have farming heroes in the team and also learn how to farm like a pro. Without proper farming, no matter how high your level is, your hero will still be useless without any items.
Some heroes in the game have the ability to gain insane amounts of gold like Alchemist and Bounty hunter. For them, farming gold and items is a piece of cake. But for other’s it can be a really slow and tiring process.
The heroes mentioned below are some of the amazing heroes who can also farm gold and items really well.
1. Anti-mage – “The Lane Burner”
I cannot stress how awesome Anti-mage is with farming. It’s a carry hero with his famous ability mana break which burns mana of opponents with additional damage.
This is his one skill that really helps him farm early on in the game killing Ranged creeps because they are the only creeps who have mana. However, Anti-mage really takes off the Dota 2 Business when he get’s his core items which is the Battle Fury.
The battle fury Gives Anti-mage a cleave damage which is similar to splash damage except it’s melee. With that, Anti-mage can farm really fast by killing multiple creeps in a short period of time.
Tips on earning gold with Anti-mage?
- Kill ranged creeps during early game and also rotate through jungles.
- Get Battle fury within the first 10 to 15 minutes.
- Split push once you get Battle fury and keep doing that unless there are ganks.
- Target killing supports rather than carries for quick cash.
2. Meepo – “The Pooooof”
The next hero is definitely our good old meepo. Meepo is a carry hero that has a unique ultimate skill that gives you additional 3 RAW copies of the hero. However, if one Meepo dies, you are dead. But together Meepo is one of the best farming heroes.
It just makes sense because you are actually using a total of 4 heroes to farm gold and that just makes farming items and gold very easy. Killing jungle creeps is not a big issue. However, the only problem with this hero is that it takes quite some pro level of skill to be able to playing this hero. I mean you really have to learn the hero well in order to play it.
Farming items which are useful for Meepo early on can be Vladmir’s Offering as it provides early lifesteal and additional 15% damage aura which is really useful while jungling.
Otherwise, give a Assault Cuirass that gives 25 attack speed aura and -5 Armor reduction aura. This really helps while poofing ganks and jungling too. Late game, get Scythe of Vyse to disable enemies or Butterfly if the game is too easy.
Tips on earning gold with Meepo?
- With your first additional Meepo, farm lane creeps normally. It’s better to go mid with this hero.
- When you get your second Meepo or even first, consider the option of jungle farming.
- Once you hit the jungle, use Meepo’s skill Poof and keep spamming them on all Jungle Creeps.
- While ganking, Aim at the weakest hero and spam multiple poofs. enemies should be dead within seconds guaranteed.
3. Bounty Hunter – “The Silent Killer”
Next amazing farming hero in my opinion is Bounty hunter. Be aware that not everyone can farm well with Bounty Hunter. It does take a good amount of killing kills in the game to really play well with Bounty Hunter. However, it is still one of the best farming heroes.
Mostly because, it has it’s ultimate skill that provides additional bonus gold after killing enemies and a passive skill that steals gold. But farming can be tuff because you are always lane farming and if you are not killing, then your farm will just be normal. The best thing to do is to give Bounty hunter high damage items early on in the game.
That includes Battle Fury for lane pushing, Desolator for damage and MKB for damage. This way, you can cause high damage to enemies, thanks to his 2nd skill that provides bonus damage. With desolator, you can literally cut half of the HP of low health enemies with one hit.
Tips on earning gold with Bounty Hunter?
- Unlock Jinada his second skill first to steal gold and level it up at first priority to increase bonus damage. Use it to constantly stab enemies and steal their gold while you are laning.
- Open Shuriken Toss or Shadow Walk but give priority to Shuriken toss as it’s a finishing move while ganking for BH.
- Use Track before killing an enemy as that gives you bonus gold.
- Hunt for supports as they just two hit kills, if you have maxed out 2nd skill which is Jinana with items like Desolator or MKB. That way, it’s an easy gold rush. If not, then use Shuriken Toss to finish them off.
- While lane farming, use Jinada, sparingly, don’t waste it on creeps as it steals gold from enemies.
- Lastly, another bonus item for BH is Dagon which works well as a finisher.
4. Nature’s Prophet – “Father of the jungles”
One of the most unique heroes in Dota 2 is the Nature’s Prophet. He is famous for his skill called Teleportation that gives him a global presence in the map by allowing him teleport to any location in the map. This offers him with ton of flexibility in the game.
Meaning he is ready for any ganking anytime anywhere. However, he is also one of the farming gods because of his skill called Natures call that converts trees into treants. With this at early game, you can start jungling and farming through jungle creeps without worrying much about ganks as you can teleport anytime.
Giving Nature’s Prophet, a Midas will just boost your gold per minute by ton. Within 10 minutes if you are able to farm the Midas then farming your next core won’t be a problem.
Tips on earning gold with Nature’s Prophet?
- Farm Midas quickly as it will give you lot of gold.
- Jungle farm using your treants and also watch out for ganks on the map.
- Lane push once you get your core or even earlier.
- Keep ratting lanes pushing towers in combination with jungle farm will get you to your luxury items in no time. Keep a goal of 20 to 25 minutes max.
5. Juggernaut – “The Old Warrior”
Juggernaut, yes you heard it right is actually really good at farming. Juggernaut is best known for his ultimate skill, Omnislash that almost guarantees a kill if used correctly. Juggernaut also has Blade Fury and Blade Dance which is really what makes Juggernaut farm really well.
At the same time, he is fast and quick and with Blade dance, your last hits will be more effective. If you choose to Jungle with juggernaut, then you won’t have any problem because of his healing ward that restores your health.
But it’s the item build of Juggernaut that makes him a really good farmer. His first item is either Battle Fury or Maelstrom and both of these items help in lane pushing and killing multiple creeps in one go.
Once you give Manta to Juggernaut, it’s tough to battle with him and also farming get’s even easier.
Tips on earning gold with Nature’s Prophet?
- Battlefury may take a while to farm but however, consider Maelstrom as your first core item in the first 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once you get Maelstrom, farming battle fury won’t be an issue.
- If you are jungling early on, then definitely get Maelstrom.
- Keep pushing the lanes and farming through lane creeps if you are going off-lane.
- Some players choose to give Yasha early on and that’s ok if you are going for the Manta Build but for farming, it’s better to get Battle fury.
6. Alchemist – “God of Farming”
He is also known as the God of farming in dota 2 and there is no reason why he shouldn’t be called that. In Dota whatever he touches turns into gold and that is true because of his one ability that is Greevil’s Greed. This skill grants bonus gold for Alchemist whenever he kills a creep or enemy.
The gold bonus streak actually increase, the more creeps he kills and that can make him filthy rich. At max level, he can get 32 gold bonus per creep. The number may be small but it adds up and I have seen players farming Radiance within 8 minutes of Jungle farming.
He is truly a gold spammer and you should be able to get your core ready within the first 15 to 20 minutes of the game.
Tips on earning gold with Alchemist?
- While jungle farming, try to stack up creeps, the more you kill the more you earn.
- Use your 1st skill to your advantage. It covers a huge area and works like a Radiance. Try to use it in a way that damage 2 creep bases.
- Most people go for Radiance, however, I strongly recommend Maelstrom as it helps you farm better and quicker. It may take you 10 minutes to farm Radiance but you can farm Maelstrom within the first 7 to 8 minutes. And the next 4 to 6 minutes, you can easily farm Radiance.
- Always give more attack speed to Alchemist and don’t forget the basher. With this farming will be easy and killing heroes will be a really fun game.
So, these were all the best farming heroes in Dota 2. Besides these heroes which others heroes do you think are amazing at farming gold. Let me know in the comments below.
6 Things Only Dota 2 Players Can Understand
Dota is a game that is unique in many ways. It’s not a game for people who get bored easily. Its a game of patience, strategy and most importantly, your TEAM. You could be the world’s best Dota 2 player but if you got 4 noobs in your team, you are 70% most likely to lose and there is a 30% chance that you will carry the game being 1 vs 5. Teamwork is everything in Dota 2. Unlike, most shooter games like PUBG, Call of Duty where your skills matter a lot. In Dota, it’s about your leadership and your co-ordination with the team.
Its a 5v5 MMORPG game with more than 100 heroes to choose from and each unique in their own ways. All heroes have their specific counter heros and the Battle of DOTA 2 starts right from the beginning when you choose your role and hero.
The thing is if you got 4 noobs in your team and you are the best DOTA 2 player, its like your enemy teams gets 300X4 = 1200 gold every time your teammate dies. So, in Dota, items also make a huge difference and if your team keeps dying, you are sure to lose.
With a short intro!
Here are 12 Things That Only Dota 2 Players Can actually understand.
1. Playing for 6 hours straight and I have only played 5 games
Crazy as it sounds but its the 100% true fact of any Dota 2 player. If you have a Dota 2 gamer friend and you go to his home.
If you ever ask any Dota 2 player about how much hours he spends playing Dota 2, you will get an average of “4 to 7 hours a day”.
This is normal hours and its nothing for Dota 2 players. Playing Call of Duty or PUBG or 6 hours, “Your mind will surely go to hell”. Playing Dota 2 for 6 hours, its still possible.
That’s because the average game of Dota 2 lasts for at least 40 to 60 mins. Sometimes if the game gets intense, it goes on for 120 mins.
Because of this, even if you are gaming on Dota 2 for 6 hours, you have just played 3 to 4 games and you wanna play more!!.
2. Its hard to get gamers to play Dota 2
Dota 2 is one of the most complex games ever made and if you don’t understand the logic and strategy behind the game, you are most likely to lose or get bored and roast Dota 2 players later.
It took me atleast 3 months to fully understand Dota 2 (Learning those 108 heroes, item combinations OMG!!!) when I was a kid in high school playing at a cyber cafe and fortunate me enough, I had brothers and senior gamers who encouraged me to learn the game.
Otherwise, even for myself, I actually wanted to quit because the game was just so hard to grasp.
10 years down the line, Dota 2 comes up and I am now a pretty experienced player. I got to college and college is all about the fun, meeting new gamers and playing with them.
I have been converted into playing PUBG, Fortnite, Mobile Legends and I have played these games with my college friends.
When you try to convert someone into playing Dota 2. Good luck with that!
3. Mid heroes are meant to be mid, Regardless of the role
NOOB SAYS ” PLAY YOUR ROLE”
A new update in Dota 2 brings in the roles system which is actually really good. Kudos to Dota 2 for creating such a thing. It makes life less complicated and much more organized.
For the first time in the history of Dota 2, NOOBS NOW UNDERSTAND ROLES which is great. But do you know what’s frustrating and how you can spot a noob?
When noobs who have a mid role picks a decent carry who does well in mid or offline. But when the situation arises and you pick a mid hero who now according to the game situation needs MID and the noob denies that and starts arguing with you and tries to be MID ” Saying ” Playing your roles”.
Pro players can relate to this at a spiritual level.
We are players who have played the original DOTA 1 and here a noob comes in saying “I am silencer and I have a mid role and I will go against Invoker”. Well we all know, silencer can’t carry the game alone.
Later in the game, the noob rotates to top and says” Bro you should mid”. When he can’t handle the pain from Invoker.
4. Supports carrying the game
The game of Dota, supports are the ones who help carries get kills and just nuke the enemies and make sure that everything is fine in the game. In fact, without supports, carries are useless in a serious Dota 2 match.
But sometimes, you get such noob players that you as support have it build a carry item set and its just a big shame.
Especially when, you kill 10 to 15 times and instead of being appreciated for the most courageous actions taken by supports by putting their lives in danger in order to just stun the enemy or ward the enemy jungle, you are told, “you stole all my kills” or “You never ward” .
The most frustrating thing that happens is when you give a signal to your teammates that you are going to stun or disable the enemy and he is in the best position for kills.
The noob carries are just too scared to attack or just keeps farming.
5. Players with no brains, “The guy who comes to rescue me when there are 5 enemy players in the map together”
Getting support from teammates is the core to winning any Dota 2 game. I agree 100%.
There are times when players just farm for the rest of the game and at one point in my life I thought that that was really annoying. But on the positive side, he is not doing any harm to the overall game because he is gaining gold and he may be noob but he is not feeding so the enemy team does not get any extra gold.
Something which is even worse than this farmer guy is the guy who just has zero common sense. When you are playing a normal Dota 2 game and situations happen that you get a tuff team. This is normal and it’s fine because experienced players can work on this.
But when you get into a fight trying to kill a hero and suddenly, all the heroes comes behind him, you may get a kill but there is zero chance of escaping because it’s now 1vs 4 or 1vs5. Situations like this happen and 1 death doesn’t make a huge difference. Life is still normal.
But when your noob teammates see this and he thinks that he can come to save you. Now the problem starts because you are dead and he comes to save you by seeing enemies at low health and ultimately gets gangbanged by 4 to 5 enemies.
You know guys, Dota 2 players especially, Life cannot get more miserable than this. You can’t be a coach and a player at the same time.
6. Players who Mess with the “Courier”
Couriers are like customer support for Dota 2, they are one of the most important things in Dota. You can’t live without them, unless if you are playing Tinker. The main function of Couriers is to deliver items they buy from their base shop to them.
They are also like heroes and they have health but its too low and they die in 2 shots if them come in contact with any enemy hero.
They also have a base spell that makes them immune to enemy damage for a couple of seconds.
Now the annoying part of couriers in Dota 2 is when the teammates use them. Seriously, when you are about to complete an item set, some random noob teammates steal your courier and that’s really annoying.
There are players who buy one item and use courier to deliver them and then they buy the next item and trust me guys, if you have ever played Dota 2, you can relate to this.
Worst part is when, they use couriers when they are in the enemy base and holy moses, the courier dies. In a positive note, this is a great way to punish toxic players.
- Mobile Gaming2 years ago
Levinho PUBG Net Worth, Biography
- Gaming Setups2 years ago
Worlds Top 6 Most Expensive Gaming Setups Ever Made
- Counter Strike1 year ago
Top 8 Best Counter Strike GO Players in the World
- Gaming Setups2 years ago
Best PC Setup Build For 2020
- Borderlands2 years ago
Borderlands 3 – Top 10 DLC 1 Legendary Weapon Locations Highly Droppable (MUST GO & TRY)
- Asus8 months ago
Asus TUF Dash F15 Review 2021 : A BIG SURPRISE FROM Asus TUF Series
- Asus8 months ago
ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 17 G733QS Review – Gaming Power At Your Hands
- Laptop Issues2 years ago
How To Prevent A Laptop From Overheating?